Monday, March 11, 2013

Daylight Savings...Can I get a Doctors note for that?

Blog posting....can ya think of a more challenging time to start that, other than the day after the time change?  I hope for this to be a fun way to share all the silly things my wild flower does!  Gain support, raise awareness, and....laugh.  Cause we have a wild one, and she has been a happy little gift...most times...
Violet, who is 3....almost 4, is a happy go lucky, non-verbal GIRL with autism.  But daylight savings has turned her into a savage of sort...which means bedtime is me wishing we could dart the poor beast.  It makes it's mommy calling sound from under the door from her room "hooowoooooo" which it weren't for the screeches you might think she is saying "hello".  So I go up...for the second time...to check on her...and she smiles and runs for her bed as I entered.   Great...fooled again

No comments:

Post a Comment